- Chemicals and paints
- DIY waste, rubble and building materials
- Electronic and electrical equipment
- Flat glass (greenhouse. windows etc)
- Garden waste
- Gas bottles
- Glass bottles and jars
- Household and garden chemicals and paints
- Ink cartridges
- Items for reuse
- Light bulbs & flourescent lighting tubes
- Metals – Cans, Foil & Scrap
- Newspapers and magazines
- Oil - cooking oil
- Oil - waste engine oil
- Plastic bottles
- Textiles and clothes
- Wood and timber
Where it is taken?
JMP Wilcox, Bilston, West Midlands.
What happens to it?
The textiles are processed and sorted into different grades of quality. Low quality products are sent to the rag industry or for textile recycling. Higher quality products are sold worldwide for reuse.
Worldwide for reuse & recycling
Second hand clothes & recycled textiles