- Chemicals and paints
- DIY waste, rubble and building materials
- Electronic and electrical equipment
- Flat glass (greenhouse. windows etc)
- Garden waste
- Gas bottles
- Glass bottles and jars
- Household and garden chemicals and paints
- Ink cartridges
- Items for reuse
- Light bulbs & flourescent lighting tubes
- Metals – Cans, Foil & Scrap
- Newspapers and magazines
- Oil - cooking oil
- Oil - waste engine oil
- Plastic bottles
- Textiles and clothes
- Wood and timber
Oil- Waste engine oil
Where it is taken?
Slicker recycling, Stourport-on-Severn
What happens to it?
The waste engine oil is refined in the UK into new oil products.
New oil products
This information is correct as of May 2023.
Page updated: 15/11/2022 Page updated by: Gloucestershire County Council